Sunday, September 28, 2008

Flying Lesson 13

09/29/08
This morning was perfect for flying, cool but not cold and a slight wind, straight down the runway. On the first go around I got the trike down in one piece without bouncing, a bit slow. The landings became better and better as we went around. I got the feeling of the bar pressure and kept the front wheel off for a while while running the back wheels. I know there is much more practice to make perfect landings but I do not fear the runway anymore. I am sure with time and taking it to the next level with cross wind and turbulance I will be comfortable landing. I am not in hurry to solo because from experience I know it is for the best and to get as much experience while flying with an experienced intructor like Larry. Larry doesn't think it will be long for me to solo but I am not going to push the issue..:>)

No comments:

About Us

My photo
Bradenton/Tampa, Florida, United States